The University of Lahore (U.L.) is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan, established in 1884 by Sir William Muirhead as the Punjab University. It was later renamed its present name after the independence of Pakistan. U.L. has been ranked among the top 100 universities in Asia. The University of Lahore offers undergraduate programs, including bachelor’s, Master and Ph.D. degrees.
There are many vacancies available in different departments of the University of Lahore. You can apply online or offline. Candidates who want admission to any department of the University of Lahore must have an excellent academic record.
The University of Lahore has a lot of open positions. All students who wish to pursue their education at this prestigious institution should check out these openings. They can find suitable opportunities according to their skills and interests.
The University of Lahore UOL Jobs 2022 Advertisement
According to the university, it will offer admission to Bachelor of Science (B.S.C.), Master of Arts (M.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Masters of Computer Application (M.C.A.), Master of Education (M.E.), Master of Engineering (M.E.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Ph.D. programs. The application process will start in August 2022.
|Hiring Organization||The University of Lahore|
|Education Requirements||As Per Hec|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Address||The University of Lahore|
Latest The University of Lahore UOL Posts 2022
The latest recruitment notification published by the Punjab Higher Education Board (PHEB), Lahore, announces opening applications for admission into undergraduate programs in different university faculties. Candidates must apply online via www.uol.edu.pk/applications. Applications are open till August 18th, 2022.
- The university will provide accommodation to applicants selected for interviews; however, it does not offer a stipend.
- All students are entitled to free education at the university. However, there are no provisions for providing scholarships to female students.
- The university offers better facilities for female students.
Candidates must meet the university’s eligibility criteria to apply for the following programs.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.C.): Candidates must hold an aggregate score of 50% in SSC / HEC / equivalent examinations with a minimum of 60% marks in the English Language.
- Master of Arts (MA): A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is required.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English, Urdu, Social Studies, Economics, Islamic History & Culture, Geography, Islamiat, Punjabi, Arabic, Sindhi, Pashto, Persian, Accounting, Statistics, Sociology, Psychology.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.): A minimum of 45% in 12th grade is required.
- Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.): Candidates should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks with PCSAT-II.
- Master of Education (ME): Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s program with minimum of 45%
Salary and Benefits:
All selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs.15000/- per the university’s norms.
They will also receive a monthly housing allowance of Rs.5000/-.
As of August 1st, 2022, applicants must be 18-30 years old.
The selection committee will prepare a merit list to shortlist applications. Final selection will be based on interviews.
For more information about the qualifications required for each program, please visit the university’s official website.
A number of positions are available, including:
- Faculty of Management Sciences: 2 posts
- Faculty of Law: 3 posts
- Faculty of Pharmacy: 4 posts
- Faculty of Agriculture: 5 posts
- Faculty of Humanities: 7 posts
- Faculty of Physical Sciences: 6 posts
- Faculty of Fine Arts: 8 posts
- Faculty of Languages: 15 posts
- Faculties of Engineering: 11 posts
- Faculty of Architecture: 9 posts
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine: 13 posts
- Faculty of Dentistry: 14 posts
- Faculty of Nursing: 16 posts
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences: 17 posts
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences: 20 posts
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences: 21 posts
- Faculty of Community Medicine: 22 posts
How to Apply
Applicants must fill out an online application form with personal data such as name, gender, age, nationality, marital status, occupation, education level, etc. They must also upload documents such as copies of certificates, transcripts, diplomas, degrees, test scores, etc.
- Applicants must apply via the institution’s official website. Phone numbers and email addresses must be provided by all applicants.
- The last date for applying for the Job is August 18th, 2022.