Pakhtunkhwa EDO is a Government of Pakistan organization responsible for developing and managing energy resources in the province of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. Established by the Ministry of Water and Power (MEWP) on October 1, 2008, it’s an independent body.. The organization’s main objective is to develop and manage hydroelectric power projects and other renewable energy sources in the province.
The organization has its headquarters in Peshawar with regional offices in all major cities and towns of the province. The organization also manages and operates various hydropower plants across the province.
Pakhtunkhwa Energy Department Organization 2022 Advertisement
Pakhtunkhwa EDO has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of candidates through online mode. Please read all instructions carefully before applying for the new recruitment notification if you are interested and eligible. The application deadline is June 28, 2022.
|Hiring Organization||Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization PEDO|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||08|
|Address||Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization
Pakhtunkhwa Energy Department Vacancy
The organization has a vacancy for Assistant Engineer (Civil). The Government of Pakistan established the organization under the Ministry of Water Resources to provide technical assistance to the provinces to achieve sustainable energy development.
1) Be a graduate of a recognized university/board and have passed matriculation or its equivalent.
2) Minimum Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from any reputed institution.
3) Should be able to read, write and speak the Urdu language fluently.
4) Should possess good communication skills.
5) Should have experience in working on civil engineering projects.
6) Computer literate is a must.
7) Must be familiar with the Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, etc.
8) An understanding of the English language is essential.
9) Age limit shouldn’t be over 35.
10) Candidate must be willing to work in remote areas.
11) Physical fitness and health must be a requirement.
12) Candidate must be medically fit and free from any contagious disease.
13) Candidate must be willing and ready to undergo a medical check-up.
14) A valid driver’s license is required for the candidate.
15) Candidate must pass Pre Employment Physical Examination.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary will be Rs.18000/- per month plus Grade Pay of Rs.6000/-.
As of January 6, 2022, the candidate cannot be older than 35 years of age.
Selection will be made based on written tests and interviews.
(i) Graduate of a reputable university with a degree in civil engineering.
(ii) Two years of related experience.
(iii) Proficiency with computers
The organization has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Technician, Senior Technician, Office Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance Officer, HR Manager, IT Officer, Marketing Officer, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Project Coordinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Security Guard, Technical Support Specialist, Technical Writer, and many others.
How to Apply
To apply online for jobs in Pakhtunkhawa Energy Development Organization PEDOs, visit its official website at www.pedo.gov.pk. The organization has recently launched its new recruitment portal where candidates can search for the latest job vacancies. Candidates can access information regarding the current openings on the website. The website also allows them to submit their CV, along with other required documents.