The District Health Authority (DHA) is the apex health authority in Pakistan and was established under the National Health Services Act, 1997 with a
DHA SIKUPURA is one of Pakistan’s most significant health authorities and has been established to provide quality healthcare services for all citizens. The authority was established under the Punjab Local Government Act, 1997, to improve people’s living standards by providing better health care facilities.
The District Health Authorities (DHA) is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating district-level health programs. It also provides leadership on public health and sanitation matters, including safe drinking water supply, environmental sanitation, and control of infectious diseases.
District Health Authority Sheikhupura Advertisement 2022
The DHA has issued a recruitment notification for Assistant Medical Officer (Anaesthesia) in Sheikhupura. Interested candidates may apply online from 12th June 2022 to 30th June 2022.
|Hiring Organization||District Health Authority|
|Education Requirements||Intermediate to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||27|
|Address||District Health Authority, Sheikhupura|
District Health Authority Sheikhupura Jobs
The National Testing Service (NTS) has announced the recruitment of District Health Authority (DHA) Sheikhupura vacancies for the post of Junior Technician.
The job description is given below:
• Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The Director/Medical Superintendent assigns duties to the employee.
2. To perform medical examinations and investigations.
3. To record observations and findings.
4. To prepare reports and other documents as required.
5. To maintain records of patients’ attendance and treatment.
6. To attend and report to the Medical Superintendent or his designee any case of severe illness or accident.
7. To prepare and submit monthly reports to the Director / Medical Superintendent.
8. To participate in training programs and conferences.
9. To work closely with allied staff members.
10. Ensure that all the hospital premises are clean and well maintained.
1. A candidate must be registered with NTS.
2. Candidate should have passed MBBS Degree with minimum of 50% marks.
3. Candidates must possess experience in Anaesthesia.
4. Candidates must have experience in working in an emergency department.
5. English is a requirement for all candidates.
6. A candidate must be able to communicate effectively.
7. Candidate must have computer skills.
8. Candidate should have a valid driving license.
9. Rural work is a must for the candidate.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Salary will be Rs.20,000/- per month plus Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-.
2. Other benefits like free accommodation, transportation, etc., will be provided.
A candidate must not exceed 35 years of age.
Candidate selection will be based on written tests, personal interviews, and group discussions.
A candidate must have passed MBBS Degree.
The DHA has advertised for the following posts:
1) Assistant Director (Accounts & Finance):
2) Chief Executive Officer:
3) Deputy Director (Operations):
4) Deputy Director (Administration):
5) Deputy Director (Planning):
6) Deputy Director (Technical Services):
7) Deputy Director (Information Technology):
8) Deputy Director (Human Resources):
9) Deputy Director (Marketing):
10) Deputy Director (Finance):
11) Deputy Director (Legal Affairs):
12) Deputy Director (Logistics):
13) Deputy Director (Business Development):
14) Deputy Director (Communication):
15) Deputy Director (Strategic Planning):
16) Deputy Director (HRM):
17) Deputy Director (Training):
18) Deputy Director (Policy):
19) Deputy Director (Innovation):
20) Deputy Director (Quality Assurance):
How to Apply
It is simple to apply. You only need to complete the online application form and upload the necessary documents. Your registration will be confirmed by email once you have completed the registration process. Upon printing your application form, you can bring it to the nearest NTS office along with all of the required documents. You may also obtain the application form and mail it to the NTS office using the address provided on the application form form page.