D.G.G.M.C.H. is going to recruit the candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professors, and Lecturers. Candidates interested in this job can apply through the official website.
The Department of General Medicine & Community Health was established at District Headquarters Hospital (D.H.Q.) Rawalpindi on 1st August 2002 to provide high-quality medical services to the people of the district. In addition to primary health care, it also provides tertiary level healthcare, including specialized services such as Cardiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, etc.
D.G. Khan Medical College Latest Advertisement 2022
The D.G.K.M.C. Dera ghazi khan has recently announced the recruitment of candidates for various posts, including Lecturer (Physics), Assistant Professor (Physics), and Associate Professor (Physics). Candidates can apply online between 20th June and 8th July 2022.
|Hiring Organization||DG Khan Medical College|
|Jobs Location||Dera Ghazi Khan|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualification|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||05+|
D.G. Khan Medical College D.G.K.M.C. Dera Ghazi Khan Jobs
The D.G.K.M.C. Dera ghazi khan has a total of 4500 seats. There are two departments, namely Medicine & Surgery and Dentistry. Undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered at the college. Applicants for the M.B.B.S. program must pass the All Pakistan Premedical Test (A.I.P.M.T.) every year, administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.). Candidates who score well enough in this exam will then appear for the medical entrance examination.
For the posts of assistant professor, associate professor, and lecturer:
1. Applicants must graduate with a M.B.B.S. or equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
2. Must be a graduate with at least 60% in the aggregate.
3. Must have completed three years of experience in a relevant field.
4. Must have obtained a valid registration certificate from the Professional Council of Physicians Registration Act, 1976.
5. Should be able to speak English well.
6. Should be proficient in computer applications.
7. Good academic record.
8. Should have sound knowledge of all modern medical sciences.
9. Should have good communication skills.
10. Should be eligible for Pakistan citizenship.
Salary and Benefits:
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 25000/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 35000/- per month +Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/-
- Lecturer: Rs. 18000/- per month + grade pay of Rs. 9000/-
- 40 years as an assistant professor
- 45 years old, Associate Professor
- Lecturer: 32 Years
Written tests and interviews will determine the selection of candidates.
- Assistant professors and associate professors:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Experience of 3 years in relevant field.
- Registration Certificate from the Professional Council of Physician Registration Act, 1976.
|Sr. No||Post Name|
How to Apply
Online applications are the best way to apply for jobs today. These allow you to upload your CV and cover letter and then send it off to employers who will review them before deciding whether they want to interview you. If you don’t hear back from them within a certain timeframe, you should assume they weren’t impressed enough to invite you for an interview. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application and attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials, and other documents to the following address before 8th July 2022.